[Case Study] Member organization name and website
How a new org name, brand and website took an member advocacy organization to the next level.
LevinsonBlock developed a new org name, brand and website for the NY Health Home Coalition. NYHHC is a member organization that advocates for Health Homes, which are community care networks that support patients with multiple chronic conditions.
NYHHC required a brand strategy, logo and website that would take their advocacy to the next level. At the same time, they needed to grow and strengthen their member community.
In our discovery phase, we found that the original name, Coalition of New York State Health Homes (CNYSHH), was wordy and awkward. We proposed streamlining the name to NY Health Home Coalition (NYHHC), and developed the tagline: The Voice for Health Homes in New York.
LevinsonBlock developed a customized WordPress website solution that included:
- Brand messaging that aligns with SEO best practices
- A hero feature showcasing patient stories, their most persuasive content
- Sophisticated calls to action and analytics
- A password protected portal for members
- A modern responsive website design for all platforms
“It’s critical for a healthcare advocacy website to effectively engage with decision makers and motivate members. The new brand and website by LevinsonBlock tells our story with power and immediacy, and helps our mission succeed.”
– Meggan Schilkie, MBA, Executive Director NYHHC