Thinking about hiring a healthcare content marketing agency? Here are 5 key questions
I never touch a frying pan, never enjoyed cooking. I really only visit the kitchen to grab snacks. Luckily for me, my wife Robbin is a skilled and inventive cook.
This old kitchen
So when the 80 year old plumbing in our kitchen crumbled, and we had to gut and rebuild, I was happy to hand over the new kitchen planning to Robbin – after all, it was her territory. Under Robbin’s direction, our contractor Jan went to work.
After 4 weeks of dust and construction, the day finally came when we could start using our new kitchen.
When I started to poke around, I admired the new cabinets and the fancy task lighting. And I noticed that Robbin had made sure the new design included much more counter space.
The shock of the new
But as I faced the shiny quartz counter, it seemed a bit low. In fact, it came up to my thighs. Since Robbin is about 10 inches shorter than me, she decided to lower the countertop height. She designed it to be a good fit for her.
If you work for a healthcare organization, you’ll want the same thing from your content marketing agency – a good fit.
5 questions for a healthcare content marketing agency
- Do you need to explain healthcare to them? Healthcare is different from other sectors! A conventional B-to-B or B-to-C background may not cut it. Do they already understand your business model and mission (including the acronyms)? Or is there a steep learning curve? Can they navigate the current healthcare system – a fragmented landscape of nonprofit, private, payers, and government?
- Are they scrupulous about their content research? Healthcare organizations can’t afford to offer information that is not reputable. Do they understand HIPAA compliance?
- Will they make your life easier, rather than add to your workload? Do they integrate well with your team and workflow?
- Are they creative? Can they produce a variety of content, such as rich media, gamification, and calls to action?
- Can they interpret and explain metrics, or will they just dump data on you?
Now a word from our sponsor!
As you may have guessed, we specialize in healthcare content marketing. We have a track record of helping healthcare organizations, no matter how highly niched or complex their mission is, connect with their key audiences.
Interested? Email me at email@example.com, or call 718-438-2563.
FACT OF THE MONTH
In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an “Honorary Harlem Globetrotter.”
LEVINSON BLOCK NEWS
We are thrilled to be working with Healthix, a healthcare information exchange. Healthix enables healthcare professionals who work in different organizations, facilities or departments to quickly share health data about their patients.
We are conducting interviews and discovery. Once that phase is complete, we will create a new messaging platform and website content.